Sunday, January 30, 2005

My maid finishes her contract today and leaves for Indonesia in the afternoon. There'll be no more maids after her. That's what my mum says. I've had a maid in the house for as long as I can remember. So now... no more. Don't know what to think. Hm.

Weirdly, I have no inspiration to write... I thought I did. I mean, I wanted to write about some things... But when I finally have the keyboard beneath my hovering fingers, all those thoughts seem to leave me.

I do recall one thing that I saw on the train this past week. Something that quite grossed me out: Extreme PDA-ing on the train between two secondary school students. And it wasn't even the more common huggy-huggy or pecking-on-the-cheeks-and-lips kind... which is already quite bad in my opinion. It was the full-blown snog. I was seriously grossed out. I was only short of gasping out loud in horror. My hair stood on end. If only I was not shuddering so badly and not so grossed out by the sight, I might have told them to be more considerate of other people's psychological well-being. And mind you, it was in a train at 6pm. Where the train is crowded. I averted my eyes all the way to Tampines.

I say, what is wrong with kids nowadays? Don't they know shame? Or are they so blinded by "love"? Oh, I'm so in love, the rest of the world is a blur! For the love of god, pick a better spot for doing such stuff! Closets are good. RJ's cleaner closets are still pretty clean. I heard rumours that a lip-locked couple was found in RJ's huge LT1. LT1?!?!?! How mad can they get. At least a seldom-used stairwell would make more sense.

It's all really pretty scary.

No comments: