Sunday, January 16, 2005

Congrats to Singapore Lions! Ah. Sweeeeet victory. Wish I was in Kallang right now. So fun!!! Abang Dollah's there, with 13 of his friends. Monish also there, I think. Ms Lo too! Ahhh. Wish I could be there to do the Kallang wave. And cheer. Family was screaming the house down moments ago. Oh, also have to add shamelessly, that Baihakki makes very nice eye candy.

Trying to memorise some lines for tomorrow's drama practice now... -_-

Throat very very sore. I dont think it was from the screaming. It hurt before that. Can hardly swallow. Bleargh.

Anyway, met my buddy from Darul Ma'wa yesterday! 10 year old Farhan. He's supposedly the smartest of his age in the home. He's sort of talkative. He loves soccer - typical of any boy, especially if he's malay. Goes to Macpherson Primary, and is in 4/1. His birthday is on Jan 1st, so I missed it and have no idea whether I should get him anything when I meet him again next week. All in all, I think this might work out to be the most fulfilling sort of CIP I'll ever do.

Throat really really hurts. How.

No comments: