Wednesday, December 01, 2004

First, shall say that my work experience was cut short. By 2 days. With some excuse that the Neuroradiology people were busy with... something. Can't quite remember what the lady said. The moment I registered the fact that it was over, my mind couldn't focus. I hadn't said goodbye properly to the friends that I made, especially Estella! I even made an ambigram for her when we were bored to death in the research lab. And Derrick has my Finding Nemo DVD! Must sms him to return it to me... next year. Really had a lot of fun with all the other 6 people on the attachment. We even played the... whaddyacallit... number game. The choose-a-number-between-1-and-500 game. And the person who lost would have to drink a whole bottle of water. That isn't much of a forfeit, I know. But what could we do? We wanted to send the loser to the stinky animal research lab, but then decided that it was too far. And we'd have to press the intercom each time. Haha.

Anyway, celebrated Duck's birthday yesterday. Really had lots of fun. The whole planning part was really hilarious. I think we laughed all the way on the train ride. Duck's LJ entry described it all.

Leaving for Egypt on Fri night. Yes, Egypt! Shall paste lots of pictures here when I come back!

Wasn't as excited as I was going to Switzerland... but I will be excited on Friday. Yay. Havven't packed though. Hate packing. :P

No comments: