Monday, November 01, 2004

PW is over! Jubilation. Sort of screwed up presentation. Accidentally read the wrong slide at one point due to extreme nervousness, but what the heck. I could actually answer the question passably okay. And then it was over. Great feeling.

Watched hindi movie: Kal Ho Naa Ho. Loved it! I always have periods of time where I go crazy over a certain hindi movie. There was Kuch Kuch, Mohabbatein, K3G and now... Kal Ho Naa Ho. I love all the songs! And the story is just so sweeet. And now, sis and me absolutely adore Saif Ali Khan (from now on known as SAF). He's not that good looking per se, but his character in the movie, Rohit, was simply endearing. And me and sis also pity him more than we pity Shah Rukh. [Can't get the songs out of my head!]

Downloaded Limewire onto laptop. Finally. But everything seems so slow. Hm.

No comments: