Thursday, November 04, 2004

Feeling extremely annoyed with Pinnacle video editing software. It's not letting me open my projects properly. Argh. Annoying. Annoying!!! I better not lose all my stuff... And limewire is pissing me off too. Can't anything go right...

Still rereading PiF. Was reading on the way to school yesterday, and was refraining from making weird faces in the train. PiF is just so painful to read. I have no idea why I love it... It really makes my heart ache, like someone's stomping all over my heart in hobnail boots. And I haven't even gotten near the end yet. I have to keep reminding myself that these characters aren't real.

Had a dream the other night which involved pink hyenas with deadly bites, and Jude Law. Yes, Jude Law! I was trying to escape from them pink hyenas and was hiding in my room with sister. The rest of my family had been bitten. My home had been taken over by some evil foreign authority. And Jude Law came to help us. And, this is unbelievable, at one point, I called him Francis! Wth. I really should get a grip. Then we had to sneak out of my room quietly (by now, my sister seems to have vanished), and Jude Law went rummaging around in my mother's sewing drawer for some thread. Then he took out a tiny silver bow and arrow (from god knows where) and with the thread, shot the piece of string out the window towards the next nearest building. When the string was secure, he used it to jump out the window. Don't ask how a piece of flimsy thread can hold the weight of a full grown man. In the next scene, I found myself under my block of flats, with Jude Law there as well, (we must have escaped from my house) and a whole lot of people running and screaming. I don't know why. He then threw something small and metallic on the ground. I remember watching it roll... and the people running around stopping and staring at it. I had thought at first that it was a bomb, but then it slowly emitted a cloud of yellow gas. Then I got it (even though it doesn't make sense now). The gas was supposed to prevent us from being seen by the 'authority' as we escaped. The yellow gas was getting thicker, and he was still standing there. So I looked at him and told him, "Go! Go!" And he looked at me for a while and then left. He was going to come back and save all of us. Then I woke up.

And when I recalled it as I was bathing, I laughed myself silly.

The other dream before this which involved an actor was Hayden Christensen. That was really long ago... And all he did was stand in a lift with me and my cousins, smiling and grinning. Heh.


No comments: