Thursday, September 02, 2004

I can't help it. I know I've read it before. But it's still so hilarious...

"Look, you whinging, pie-faced newt, this isn't about you, this is about me. Why would any girl go out with every boy on this campus, and yet neglect me, when I'm obviously the handsomest bloke at this school and in fact for several surrounding counties?"

"THINK A LOT OF YOURSELF, DON'T YOU, MALFOY? BOY, DOES THAT MAKE ME SICK."
"Does anything not piss you off?" Draco wondered aloud.

Harry paused and thought for a moment. "I don't mind Hedwig," he said finally, in a normal voice. "She's a good listener."

Draco blinked. "You're barmy, Potter," he said, in a more respectful voice than he'd ever used towards Harry before.

*

"WHY THE HELL IS MALFOY ORANGE?" he demanded of no one in particular. He glared around at his silent classmates. "FINE, DON'T TELL ME. NOBODY EVER TELLS ME ANYTHING."

" Mister Malfoy," Flitwick squeaked. "Ten points from Slytherin for upsetting Harry and coming to class orange. Now sit down"

No comments: