Saturday, September 25, 2004

Did another lymond quiz. 'Which Lymond book are you?': I'm the Ringed Castle. Weirdly, I never thought it as my favourite volume... But there are still some nice parts there. I need to buy it after promos...

Speaking of which, I SHOULD BE STUDYING. And damn PW. Ruining my life even more. My workload is heavy enough as it is, thank you.

Went to challenger today. Bought so many things! Bought new video editing software, cd burning software, a tiny retractable mouse and 3 DVD-Rs. Yippee.

Oh... I now have a brick from school on my desk. It's a brick with RAFFLES JC carved in it. After pe yesterday, Ms Poon asked if we wanted them or else they'd all be thrown away. It's really a brick from some school wall I think... hahaha.

Crap. My conscience is telling me to go offline. It'd do me good to listen.

No comments: