Wednesday, July 28, 2004

It's been extremely long since I last blogged. Not entrirely my fault, on account of the fact that my computer has been sent off to the Challenger workshop for repair. The darn thing kept hanging for no reason. Of course my dad blamed us kids for downloading too many programs but really... all I did was put in the Hello BloggerBot thingy. And edited my videos and photos. And surfed the net. But that's it.

Am using school's computer by the way. Waiting for 1.10 and Eunice's school day to be over so that we can go for the horsie cip thing. ...Why do we love adding the -ies after animal words: birdie, horsie, fishie, cookie... haha.

Ah well. Nothing much has changed in life. Same school day routines. Same food. Same stress. I wish something interesting could happen, you know. I sound ungrateful, I know...

Watched the season finale of smallville last night. And manu was right, we should have the right to sue the people. What a terrible ending to a season! Well, most season endings leave you hanging, but this one is just plain nasty! HOW can they let Chloe die? It's completely unfair. She's one of the more human characters in the show. You know how Lana is so 'perfect' that she becomes annoying. And Clark... who is so stupid. I hate him for what he said to Lex. As if HE doesn't have his secrets. And why couldn't he just say goodbye to Lana. Idiot.

The show is clearly getting stupider and stupider (at some parts) but I can't seem to stop watching. It's the whole thing about fictional series. You get hooked to the characters instead of the plot. So regardless of the plot, you just have to know what happens to the characters. Of course not all series are like that. HP for one. And Lymond. And LotR, I suppose. Hm.

I seem to be blabbing things I don't mean to to some people lately. Things I didn't have any intention of anyone knowing. Oh sigh. Can't seem to hold my tongue. Can anyone keep something to oneself forever? Maybe... if its revelation is too painful to comprehend. Confusing. Confusing. How I hate being confused.

No comments: