Sunday, May 23, 2004

This is the first time I've updated in ages. Been EXTREMELY busy. Tests... SPA... Photog... And am still going to be busy for a very long time.

Anyway... am now holding exco posts in both my ccas. Vice president of MLD and treasurer of Photog. Hope that more or less, that takes care of the L in my PEARLS. Not that I'm doing it for pearls only... Am glad that I have those posts. Can be more involved and make my life in RJ more fulfilling.

My father stumbled across my blog via google. He read everything. SCARY. But hey... I don't have anything to hide...

Saw PoA trailer at the movies!!! Was so excited...

Have some Lymond to paste. I have bought The Disorderly Knights! Used the voucher Eunice gave me...

Someone tell me what this phrase means: "Art cannot live without licence." I sort of understand it... But can anyone enlighten me with a detailed explanation? This book is so darn hard...

"For you are a leader - don't you know it? I don't, surely, need to tell you? - And that is what leadership means. It means fortifying the fainthearted and giving them the two sides of your tongue while you are at it. It mean suffering weak love and schooling it till it matures. It means giving up your privacies, your follies and your leisure. It means you can love nothing and no one too much, or you are no longer a leader, you are the led."

"And that you think, I should find easy," said Lymond.

~ Queen's Play, Second in the Lymond Chronicles

No comments: