Tuesday, May 25, 2004

GP Common Test is tomorrow. And I have done practically NOTHING to help myself. GOD. What is there to do??? I am definitely doomed. Our GP lessons have been crap for months now ever since Mrs Singh decided to abandon our class and teach PW instead. First it was the VERY soft-spoken Ms Lynn (Can't quite remember her name...) who could not teach, on account of us not being able to hear her in the first place. Then there's Mr Soh, the so-called experienced retiree, who rambles on and on and expects us to just swallow whatever he says. I HATE GP. ARGH.

I can't wait for everything to be over tomorrow so that I can look forward to the holidays and PoA movie and waking up late and shopping and the rugby match tomorrow. My class is going together! SO fun! Just this bloody GP obstacle to overcome...

No comments: