Thursday, January 15, 2004

Photography it is. Haha. I thought I was done with it for good... but then, when I thought about it some more, I realised I don't want to throw away all the skills I've learnt just like that. Especially the developing photos part. RJ's darkroom is a bit... uh, under construction, but there's still a chance that I can continue learning it in the future. And besides, I do like photography.

What happened to choir, you ask? Well, I sat in for a trial practice last Wednesday. I was simply supposed to sing along... but it really wasn't as easy as it seemed. Choir, I discovered, is like an orchestra of voices. You still need to be very musically inclined, no matter how much they try to convince you that musical background is not a criteria for entry. They were singing from a score sheet and I could hardly follow. I could read the words of course, but I could not follow the notes! And standing amongst the sopranos freaked me out. The pitch at which they sing is... amazing. After a while of trying to follow the singing, I ceased completely and waited for time to tick by to 2.30. And I dashed off to my J'cozy. Choir, I knew then, isn't my thing.

I signed up for Library too. It's extremely flexible so it's a win-win situation for me. I can go to the library counter anytime to do my job and I get library privileges. Yay.

Signed up for MLD with Yashira. Not in bahas though. She told us there are many things that we can take part in... like the backstage for drama or a general knowledge quiz. So I'm waiting for those things. I just want to help but not bahas or dance or act you know. Actually, some day, if they're doing an RJ drama and they need extras for the cast, I don't mind helping. As long as it doesn't involve attracting too much attention to me.

Things are looking up. Headache over CCAs has reduced to a minor throb. Just need to clarify how exactly the pearl points are accumulated...

P.S. DV 14 still not here.

No comments: