Monday, February 03, 2003

Oh sigh... I already posted so many different entries in so many different places. SIGH. SO tired. I cant believe I left my blog last.

Anyway, PLEASE, PLEASE, dont abandon my blog!! Don't leave me alone out here! Boo hoo hoo. I'll try to come up with interesting entries. I promise!!

But can it wait another day...? I'm so exhausted. And FB Boards wont even lemme log in now... What's wrong??? The Vulture has now become too tired to grumble. *mimble wimble* is all the sound that I can make.

Ok... I shall tell of the scary nightmare I had today. I was sleeping during the day, in my own bedroom. The door was closed tight. In my dream, I dreamt I was sleeping in exactly the same position, facing the closed door. Somehow, I felt very uneasy... then I saw this hand floating above my head. It was soooo scary!!! And it was holding this blue book. I started reading my prayers continuously, though I found it soo hard to utter the holy words. My throat seemed stuck, like someone plastered glue in it. You might say that I should have found the courage to get out of the bloody room, but I couldn't move. Really. All I could do was say the prayers. After a while, God apparently heard me, and the hand dropped down onto my bed and disappeared. I thought that was the end, but no. I saw my sister standing next to my table but I realised in horror, that it was JUST her head. She was grinning at me by the way. I totally freaked out. But I still could not move. I wanted to... soo much. But when I tried to turn my head, my neck muscle hurt. I could not scream out, I dunno why... I started to call out for my mum but it was so soft, I didnt hear it myself. I kept waiting for her to open the door, but it was closed tight. Then I heard laughter behind me, on the bed. I turned. I saw my grandmother... hideously deformed. She had blue lips, tiny sharp triangular teeth and smiling at me. Then somehow, I made it to the door and ran down the stairs to the living room. And that's when I realised, standing in the middle of the living room, that it was a dream. Or was it??

I couldn't tell the difference between the waking reality and my dream. Because I was in the exact position as in my dream you see... so... I dunno... When I think about it... it sends shivers down my spine. I'm REALLY NOT KIDDING. This kind of dream happened to me once before. When I was in my dream, I knew I was dreaming actually and I kept telling my self: wake up, wake up, MOVE, and I kept seeing double and I got dizzy. And in the end, when I managed to get out of the dream, I flunged myself out the door. I felt exhausted you know. LIke I finally managed to escape stg..

OH SIGH. I sound crappy. But it's true you know... whether you chose to believe me or not.

No comments: