Monday, February 03, 2003

DV NEWS! DV NEWS! Listen up! hah. Finally found stg that u guys need to come here for... Muahahahaha! DT newss from me...

So here it is... Teasers of DV 12! Eeeekkkk! Some quotes...

“He’s right, you know,” said a silky voice. Hermione spun around and saw, with a shock of irritated alarm, Blaise Zabini standing on the pavement a few steps away from them.

That would depend on how you define love, I suppose. You think you can define it for me? You’re just a child, what do you know?

The boy had slid himself into a sitting position now and had swung his legs over the desk. “Lucius,” he said, shaking his head. “You break my heart. Don’t you know me, don’t you know me at all?”

Hermione halted, a little breathless, in front of Blaise, and raised her chin. “To show you these,” she said, and, under her hood, pushed a dark curl of her hair back.

Painfully, Draco pulled himself up to a kneeling position and looked up at Harry through his hair. His cheek was gashed and there was blood dripping from his split lip onto his shirt. He was still trying to catch his breath.

She lifted her hand and slowly pulled one of her braids forward so that it fell down against her breast. Then she smiled at him, through her hair.
"Come here," he said, and held out a hand.


EEEkKKK!! More action I see! Go to this link to see more: http://www.livejournal.com/talkread.bml?journal=epicyclical&itemid=102768#cutid1

There's lots of excellent drawings!! A very good one of Tom Riddle... Really good ones of Draco... close to my imaginary one actually... hee! Go SEE!!! I'm soo happy!

No comments: