Saturday, January 11, 2003

"Silence is Golden, Other times, it's just plain yellow." That was how Sandy Leow started off the morning yesterday. She's attacking us quiet pple again. As if we're all that oblivious. She might as well bring only the few of us aside, and reserve the quote for us. 409, in general, speaks its mind. I don't think the majority of pple in our class are quiet about what doesn't make them happy. And so, cowards they are not. And... cowards we are not either. There are many other ways to demonstrate courage than picking verbal fights with pple.

My brother left this morning, for China. Brought his MD player so he wouldn't get bored on the flight. I wonder how long it is, the flight I mean. I never asked.

My grandma's staying over at my place again. She's going off to Brunei tomorrow.

Brunei is actually a VERY boring place. I went there before. There are hardly any shopping centres or any sort of entertainmment centre. You get the impression that the people there simply love to sleep. Well... there was a night theme park... but it has closed down. Pathetic. But my granny's going to visit relatives, so that wouldn't be a problem for her.

Speaking of overseas trips, I could bring my albums of my M'sian trip this year. Would turkey like to see that? Since I saw your Canadian and Boston snow fun and all that... Let me know?

No comments: