Monday, December 02, 2002

OMG!!!!! I'm about to burst with excitement!!!!!! DV 11 will be coming out in less than 3 hours!!! Eeeekkkk! *hyperventilates... tries to calm down... phew*

I can't believe it. It's finally here. After waiting for sooo long. Hope Eunice comes back, then we can bounce around in our respective swivel chairs in front of our respective computers. That is of course, assuming that turkeys do sit in modern day swivel chairs and not some wooden chair-thingy. Oh wad am I crapping? I'm becoming insane. Must be the pre-DV 11 effect. Hee.

Anyway...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DUCKIE!!!!!!!

Wish you the best for the next year of your life. Hope you grow more tail feathers on that cute little butt of yours (hehe, pardon my french!), so that you can spare some to make quills for our dear turkey. She can't bear to pull out her own tail feathers.
By the way, did you know that turkey, duck and goose feathers make excellent quills? Rally, I'm not kidding. Maybe fate put the three of us together to set up some quill industry. Hehe... what with turkey's over-enthusiasm over those quills...

So... duckie... wad do you want for ur b'day, huh??? I think u want stg HP, no doubt bout that. But does it matter what HP thing it is? I mean... can it be anything... can it be kiddie? Cos... I found this really incredible HP thingy... and it's a good buy too. hmm.

I'm gonna go offline soon.. wanna watch 'The Bachelor', cos it's the 'bitching' episode. Should be exciting. Sigh. But Eunice is still not here! Hmph. Where is she...?

No comments: