Saturday, November 16, 2002

OK, It's Saturday and I'm gonna watch CoS for the second time!!! Yay!! I feel as excited as when I was gonna watch it for the first time.

I can't wait to watch everything again... the hug, hehe, that was hilarious! Polyjuice... which was really interesting.

This time, I'm going with my aunts and cousins... Cik An, Cik Dah, Cik Nah, Bubu, Salman, Amir, Umar, oh the whole lot! I bet the theater will be noisy. But I won't mind it too much I think, since I watched it already.

Anyway, Shen Onn wanted me to come on last night to chat with Eunice and her bout HP. She watched it a second time already, with yu jie. She wanted to scare yu jie with the 'grasping Harry's hand in Knockturn Alley' thing. But my mum won't let me come online yesterday night. She says I spend way too much time with the computer. Grrr. I really, really, really, wish I had my own computer, in my own room, with which I can use at anytime of the day, for any length of time. I can even wake up in the middle of the night to use it! hmph.

So last night, I satisfied myself wih watching the JKR interview, 'Harry Potter and Me', on Arts Central, at 11pm. It was very informative!!!! Far more than any hp interview i have ever watched! She revealed lots of stuff. She said that in book five, Harry will find out a llot more bout his past, and a lot more boy-girl stuff cos hormones are working overnight when u're fifteen. She also said stg that left me in jitters - A lot more deaths are coming in the rest of the story AND there will be a death that is really quite painful to read.

OMG! What if it's Harry!!!??? I can never forget the time she said in another interview, "How do you know Harry's not going to die?" I was like... "WHAT?!" IF that happens... ohman... And it's not any better if any of the Weasleys die. If it's Ron or Hermioneit'll be just asbad as Harry dying. sigh. JK, please be kind to your beloved characters...

For the last chapter of book 7, which JK has already finished, she had written stuff bout the things that the characters are gonna do after they leave hogwarts, at least the characters who've SURVIVED. hmph.

OK, I've been typing too much. Will come back next time.

No comments: