Friday, November 01, 2002

I can't believe it... I'm reading the same fanfic (Draco Veritas) all over again... hehe. But I'm skipping the 'skippable' parts, if u know what i mean. Here are more quotes...
~
Draco laughed, without real humor. "My father used to say that fate is what you call it when you don’t know the name of the person screwing you over."
~
(Ooooh... I love this shovel thing...!)
"I heard you’re taking Ginny Weasley to the Yule Ball," said Malfoy calmly.

Seamus was momentarily speechless. "So what if I am?" he said finally. "How is that your business?"

"Because," said Malfoy, and leaned forward until his face was inches from Seamus’. "If you hurt her, I will beat you to death with a shovel. Got that?"

Seamus just stared.

"And if you tell anyone what I just said, I will still beat you to death with a shovel. I want to be very clear about this, Finnegan. Do you understand me?"

Seamus found his voice, although it was fainter than usual. "A shovel?"
~
"I wanted to talk to you about Malfoy," Seamus said.

"What about Malfoy?" Ginny asked, her voice flat and uninviting.

"Do you know if he owns a shovel?"

She blinked, thrown. "What?"

"Or a spade? A trowel, even."

"Why do I have the feeling that this has nothing to do with, say, Herbology?"
~
(Okay...this may be a bit err..heheh.. but very funny lah...)

"I went outside to meet someone," Draco said slowly. "And I wasn’t outside in the snow...I was up on a tower."

"The Astronomy Tower?" Harry looked interested now. "You told me people only ever go up there to have sex." His eyes widened. "Were you having sex?"

"I have a bedroom, Potter. Why would I go up onto the Astronomy Tower to have sex?"

"Well, who were you meeting, then?"

"Rhysenn, my cousin."

Harry gave Draco a blank, uncomprehending stare.

"The black-haired girl who came down the stairs with Charlie at your birthday party."

"So you were having sex!" Harry glanced at Draco’s ruined shirt. "She must be fairly wild."

"Potter, if you do not shut up about sex, I will twist your head off and use it as a Quaffle."
~
Ron smiled at him brightly. "Haven’t you ever heard the expression, ‘When life gives you lemons, make lemonade?’"

"No," said Draco. "I’ve heard the expression, ‘When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, and then throw it in the face of the person who gave you the lemons until they give you the oranges you originally asked for.’"
~
I finally bought Hashim's present anyway. The 'Marvel Comics' calender and a CUTE giraffe-soft-toy key chain. hehe. I can't wait to see his face when he sees that giraffe. He's 14 and I'm giving him a stuffed giraffe for his birthday!!!

I think that should be it for today... harhar...

No comments: