Monday, November 04, 2002

Hellooo! Me at my aunt's house right now. All my cousins and brother and sister... (everyone else..) is swimming...I'm not... how sad. Anyway, Eunice finally finished the Draco Trilogy! She was so excited she called me up. hehe. Well, I was eager to talk to her anyway. I can't wait to chat to her bout it on msn soon...

Another thing...! I took part in this TODAY newspaper HP quiz. If I win I get 4 tickets to the HP COS movie premiere in Singapore. If I do win it, I'll SCREAM. I'm starting to fantasize all the possible scenarios of me winning the tickets... hmm.

Well, I'm using my aunt's comp right now. What should I do here...huh...? She doesn't have flash installed and the connection is terribly slow. sigh. I'm kinda bored. But they were saying that we should go to swensens. I second that. I miss brownies and ice-cream - my favourite kind of ice-cream. Yar, yar... fatten me u even more. Oh heck, the fasting month's coming what... eat all u want while u can.

Tomorrow, my granny almost made me bring my maid to the dentist. Then I remembered that me, mumu and liyana (why don't we start calling her Lili?...) are gonna watch a movie tomorrow after our malay lesson. Hooray! I hope we watch 'Four Feathers'. Heath Ledger is a good actor... and not too bad-looking too.

Malay... that reminds me. I haven't studied my peribahasas yet. God, this is O-level! I better study real soon.

Ok shan't stay too long. I'll try to put more DT quotes next time. Cya bloggie!

No comments: