Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Oh... I haven't updated for quite a long time... how sad. I think it's because there hasn't been anything interesting that I feel like writing in this bloody blog... (I am so vulgar!)

Anyway... I still haven't pasted any quotes in here... so I will. But before that let me talk bout the boring things that has been happening in my life. It was my brother's birthday this past Sunday. Nothing special - poor boy. I think he really felt sad when no one turned up with a present for him in the morning. Haiyah... not that I meant to hurt him in any way... I just haven't BOUGHT the vcds he wanted yet... But luckily, we had mango cake at night. Delicious. I simply love mango.

My brother's present. I still haven't settled that yet. Where do I go to find an LOTR vcd? or even the spiderman one? I know... there are places in Singapore... but it's not very nearlah... and I don't have a car or a driving licence, in case anybody's wondering...

Depressing times are approaching once again... though it will be a shorter and less painful one than the EOY exams. My 'sekolah ugama' EXAM IS COMING... IT'S THIS SUNDAY. 'O' level Malay is coming closer too... sigh. big sigh.

Oh... i shall find those nice quotes now... before Mdm Tazneen gets here (I'm in the school's encounter lab right now) and our Photog meeting starts.

Oooh here's Draco with his usual sarcasm. Draco's sarcasm KILLS! (so says Eunice!)

"That'll be a lot of fun at parties. 'Hi, my name is Draco Malfoy and I can kill absolutely anything, what can YOU do?"


--Malfoy, DS

No comments: