Thursday, October 24, 2002

It's really funny how I have lots of ideas of what to write in my blog when I'm offline, but when I'm online everything in my mind goes blank. sigh.

Currently anyway, I'm going crazy over HP quotes, be it from the movie, books or even fanfiction. I love the quote by Dumbledore - "The fear of a name increases the fear of the thing itself". Of course, here Dumbledore was referring to You-Know-Who aka Voldemort. But I was just relating it to how much it is a taboo to say "pontianak" at night. The term I use is "Cik Pon". That's the way my family is at least. If u continue saying "pontianak pontianak" all night long, the thing might just drop in and say hi. hehe. I'm so full of crap.

Anyway, I love the Draco Trilogy by Cassandra Claire that I've made Eunice read. And wad I'm gonna do is read the nicer parts all over again so that I can paste my favourite quotes here! hehe. I shall start reading soon. Hopefully, we'll see more quotes in the coming entries.

I suddenly realise that I am so wasting time in front of the computer. I have a Malay compo to finish by tomorrow and I haven't written a single word. Just why do we have to go through this bloody exams!!! I hate them. Why can't we enjoy life.... all we want? This reminds me of mumu's depressing msn nick - "There is only one innate error: to think that we're put on this earth to be happy". hee. how true.

Reminds me of another nice phrase. "Ignorance is bliss". Now that reminds me of the movie Matrix. Cyprus is not that mean... he's just VERY confused with what he wants.

I still haven't told Yu Jie bout my blog! I should do that real soon...

I suddenly realise that my blog is slowly going to be filled up with incoherent individual sentences. I feel weird.

I should go. Hopefully I'll find a nice quote from Draco Dormiens/Snister/Veritas to put here later. Tata~

P.S. I'm reading IT (the Stephen King novel) too!! And so far it's been really great. I'm starting to see clowns everywhere now...

No comments: