Tuesday, March 12, 2019

When you change the way you look at things,
the things you look at change.
~ Max Planck, Quantum Physicist


So, I stole this quote from a TED Talk about a fairly spiritual topic;
note how this speaker, consciously or not, labeled famous Mr Planck
as a scientist, trying to highlight the fact that hey guys, even super-rational,
brilliant, smart people say such seemingly mystical, fluffy, and self-improvement-type lines!

Duh, believing in divine things seems super-rational to me.


More things, as above, to bolster me for this week, and future weeks:



This, this, this.
thank you.

Although some days can get difficult,
I feel over time, (over the years of fighting and contemplation),
 it's been getting easier. To be me.
I am me, I am happy to be me, I'm grateful to be me,
Thank You God for allowing me.
Now let me love You,
in the way You have made me.
I don't want to be anybody else.


shall end with a cute one!
yes, don't listen to "society".
(I do believe this is key to raising yourself to a higher standard.)

hehehe,
yes shutup shutup shutuppppp hahaha.
I love how heart is so blissfully happy here.
Just use your head, follow your heart,
and live life with gratitude and trust in God.

No comments: