Sunday, October 21, 2018

I like this Jeremy Bearimy timeline hahaha.



I feel like The Good Place has reached that point, the way it did with Supernatural,
where they grapple with the whole heaven-hell-afterlife backstory and making it plausible;
it gets a bit what, eh at times, but mostly this is still fun and I have no idea where it will go,
hehe. Let's hope this show figures it out.


On other matters,

my long-awaited holiday escape is impending!

And I think it's a good time to take a rest from all of cyber-life for a while,
from the stresses and pressures of societal demands, and everyday expectations.
This year has been a long, taxing lesson (Alhamdulillah! in a lot of ways).
I haven't blogged this prolifically in years:
I have had inner openings; mind-blowing revelations; painful slaps of self-awareness;
made painstaking efforts at establishing inner harmony, which as I go on, I realise
is like sitting on the point of a knife. So difficult to sustain,
and maintained with acute awareness and vigilance. So easy to lapse.

but I'd like to take some time off for now,
switch off, replenish, and be quiet with nature,
with beautiful things.



Ja!

No comments: