Thursday, August 30, 2018


He describes the flow state as an 
"unbelievable lucidity, instant recall, 
the capacity to explain what you're feeling and thinking effortlessly".



I felt like I needed to blog tonight, but I feel like for the moment, this little post suffices; because I haven't built up that flow state Jason Silva describes, and that's the thing that keeps me writing on my blog, honestly. The years and years of repeated reflective flow states are what makes me put words on this page; and as I've said before, and here corroborated by Mr Silva, it's not about planning what to put into a words. It's the timing; a build-up of thoughts and feelings over a time period, and then culminating in a ready, serendipitous moment, to be unleashed via my fingers tapping on the keyboard. I feel like for me, this is a necessary creative release.

Tonight I'm feeling tired -- from a highly productive day though, I must say.
(I always hit more than a 10, 000 steps a day when I have 4 cases to run)
My blogging moments will hopefully surface another time.


But before I go off to sleep, perhaps earlier than I have in months (or years), because suddenly YJ telling us on groupchat that she's going to bed at 10.30 is creating a positive influence --

can I be a fangirl and declare my favouritest songs from BTS's latest and final installment of their Love Yourself? Right now, it's Epiphany, Serendipity, Answer: Love Myself, and Euphoria.


They are beautiful to listen to, and to ponder on.


But did I fall so that I could be hit by those countless stars?
I'm the only target to the thousand of those radiant arrows.

Why do you keep wanting to hide inside your mask
Even the scars that were formed from my mistakes
are my very own constellations



Oh, and this vid has been on my mind for a while too,
hm.....


Friends huddle together to keep from being buffeted by the wind,
Spiritual partners want to know where the winds come from.
Friends don't want to rock the boat,
Spiritual partners love to swim.

No comments: