Sunday, June 03, 2018


I feel like the area of life I've gotten a grip with via intuition is my work.


From the moment I decided to become a speechie,
to the times that I've stuck to my chosen areas of specialty and interest,
and even now to the fact that I've jumped ship to be in a mainstream school setting
-- I've let myself be guided by that feeling of rightness 
and not caring so much about what people think or say;

and work-life has been a thorough joy and fulfillment. 
I feel like I'm in the absolutely right place in my work life.
I didn't get bothered by colleagues who probably wondered 
what on earth, S, you're the only one from the hospital jumping-ship into this crazy world of DSP.
I didn't get bothered by my brother and my dad who throw up their hands at me,
for being slow on the money-making ventures (i.e. setting up my own clinic etc etc).

know with a deep conviction, that I'm in the right place in my career.
And it is only confirmed by the endless opportunities that 
keep coming at me and laying so nicely at my feet.
Amazing work I'm continuously excited about.
It doesn't mean it never gets hard;
but it does mean that I do things I'm a 100% about
and that I feel guided.

There is that voice inside that will tell you,
if you let it, how to deal with life in the best way, for you
I choose to believe that it's divine. (You may not think so.)
But you have to set your anxieties aside, 
shut the world out (at least that's how I do it),
and listen.



Listen, S.
(And then after that, the work starts.
What's necessary are courage and discipline, to follow through.
Ganbatte, S!)

No comments: