Tuesday, February 27, 2018

omg, I mentioned my favourite young youtuber recently,
and then she appears on a tedtalk!
prooouuuud.


why couldn't I have known more people like her when I was her age?


but then, when I think about it --
many of my closest friends are going through this crisis.
It doesn't end just because we've touched 30.
E, much as she complains about her lacklustre career,
has actually chosen the more difficult but truer path,
and it should be commended often to remind her.
(And I think she is one of the few persons who might read this, hee.)
Datin S too; J and her past almost-breakdown about being in med.
Because damn, this path is hard. I know; I was there too.
Except that I struck gold quickly (there's no other better way to put it)
when I found life as a speechie. And work has been a joy and a passion.

Everyone should be given the opportunity to learn and explore and find
his or her most authentic self. Because then, you'd do your work almost for free.
You'd do things with all of your being. Although... I am aware this is a luxury.


happiness

the awareness of an overall and enduring state of satisfaction 
in a meaningful existence founded on truth

-- Happiness: A Philosopher's Guide by Frederic Lenoir

No comments: