Thursday, January 04, 2018

So tonight we had our typical Wed-evening spiritual / religious learning circle --
and yes, I got my happy pill again! I feel human and me again. Alhamdulillah.


And I'm thinking -- instead of thinking that I have to wait for my weekly/fortnightly happy pills, I probably have to figure out what it takes to sustain this mental and spiritual state, right? So that I can be a decent, productive, and compassionate human being as much as possible. And I realised, well, of course, what you sow in your heart matters -- the Prophet s.a.w. as your guidance and guarantor. That should be the fountain of whatever else you need to sustain in life: courage, joy, contentment, and peace. S, please remember.




On a rather separate note, I was listening to someone quote Maya Angelou,
and I wanted to keep this here to ponder on:



"Like a tree planted by the river,
I shall not be moved." 
- Maya Angelou

No comments: