Monday, January 29, 2018

fangirling post! 
I got into a sudden bout of nostalgia tonight
and started revisiting the past.


this song from Hanadan! -- nostalgic.
Domyouji x Tsukushi



and Hana Kimi!
haha ohmygod, this drama is literally one of the few PWP (i.e. Plot? What, plot?) dramas
I actually loved. So full of randomness and crack.
And honestly I just loved Toma so much in it, he stole the scene every time.

This scene will always remain one of the funniest things for me:
Nakatsu is grappling with his sexual identity
(thinking he's possibly gay because he's falling for his schoolmate
who he thinks is a boy but is of course gorgeous girl Horikitty)
and then gets really happy to realise that maybe he's not gay!
He still likes girls! It's hilarious.



And I've always loved the opening for the show;
the panning outwards from Maki-chan -- what a series of kakkoi faces, hahaha.
(I'm quite sure at least partly photoshopped, but still hehe)
Could you tell she was a girl amidst all the pretty guys?




And Tegoshi! I used to like this show,
Sekai no Hatte Made ItteQ; cute animals.

No comments: