Friday, December 08, 2017

yessssss,
what he said.




I think we all do this to some extent, and it is an exhilarating and liberating feeling.
I feel it most when I let my thoughts wander in this space,
and when I converse with special persons -- when we go into a shared head space
and take that flight, that trip, that brings us to new thoughts and ideas,
Alhamdulillah.

And I just realised how much harder it is to sustain that risky flight long-term;
for big projects that require prolonged and protracted periods of journeying,
or the big project that is life that takes essentially all of your time --
to live life creatively is to live courageously.

---

It was only a matter of time before someone made an anime video of this,
and it's lovely.

I love their happy-sad love songs.
It perfectly captures that aching hope that is so central to love.

No comments: