Thursday, November 09, 2017

ohmygoodness, hahahaha, this just made my day --
and it's only 1.00PM


(FYI if you're clueless, these are BTS LINE cartoon characters created by the boys -- together with real artists of course -- and then these characters themselves have hilarious stories and antics; and obviously I've  already got them on my phone; and here, they attempt to do human-BTS's Go Go dance. Ohmygoddd, I'm short of squealing at the cuteness and hilarity of it all.)


I've just taken stock of my blog post counter for this year, and I realise this year's posts is the highest in 4 years! I've always wondered: what it is that brings me back here more often. Partly if I'm super excited and I'm fangirling -- so I suppose being down the rabbit hole of BTS fandom is part of the reason haha. But I've also always thought that when I struggle, I blog more. Because writing is my release.

No comments: