Monday, August 21, 2017

love yourself;

that's the theme of their next comeback,
and if you're at all clued in, there's been a series of 
short little sketches as a prelude.



ohmygoodness, I am so stunned at what happened at the end there. Did they just reference Spring Day -- the scene of the ocean comes into view just like in Spring Day's music video -- on top of Run and I Need You? And also Blood, Sweat and Tears? 😳  I am internally gasping at the connections. How are BigHit and BTS doing this??? And ohmygoodness, are all of the characters representations of Jin; are they all the same person?

I wish I had the time to pick this all apart.
As it is, because my brain has been elsewhere, I saw this later than most fans.



Why is it that the happiest of moments usher in sudden fear?

If we could turn back the clock, where should we go back to? 
Once we reach that place, can all our mistakes and errors be undone? 
Will happiness be ours to stay?

Though many seasons pass, 
there are places that cannot be reached
Yet another storm to be faced
and to be weathered head-on
Loving without fear
Hesitating and parting
Merely living as the person I am

No comments: