Thursday, August 03, 2017

In a strange mood; feeling incredibly tired after such a packed day but refusing to sleep because I haven't had my dose of a book/story/show/song/video/something that satisfies me -- and this is what I am addicted to obviously. I am an adrenaline junkie of the emotional sort. Super exciting stories are what appear to be my drug, and right now, it's been somewhat a lull and I've been jumping around looking for quality content.

Okay, I should give up and strive for an improved lifestyle. I will retire soon, but here's what I'm reading now: a review of Game of Kings!


And this line from Lymond is hitting me tonight. It's lighting a fire inside my heart, in a good way. Alhamdulillah! To a future of striving and not giving up.

“I despised men who accepted their fate. I shaped mine twenty times and had it broken twenty times in my hands.” 

No comments: