Thursday, March 02, 2017


there is a bts + hogwarts!au tag that is healthy and alive --
omg there is no end to the wonders of this fandom. 💜

Some of the best bits that I've come across on tumblr:

* Jin has a wand made of rosewood and it's almost as pretty as Jin is. It's a surprisingly sassy wand and it will backfire if Jin doesn't wax it at least once a week; yes, the other boys make fun of him for this.
* Taehyung and Jimin are the biggest f-ing pranksters at the school, and are currently in possession of the marauder's map -- omg you guys, 95-liner shenanigans with magic.
* Taehyung's patronus is a dolphin; it's really cute and sometimes he will cast a patronus charm just so he can have a study buddy.
* Taehyung and Hoseok are the Hufflepuff beaters and are a deadly duo in spite of their bubbly personalities
* All the boys are still really tight after graduation and meet up at Hogwarts at least twice a year to catch up.
* Yoongi travels all around the world for his auror work. Sometimes he will run into Taehyung training dragons in Norway, or watch Jungkook's pro-quidditch game in Egypt, or find Namjoon studying shaman meditation in Tibet, or see Hoseok researching the properties of mystical plants in the Amazon.

---

On real-life:
one last day at Rehab clinic and am off to the preschools!

My work team is giving a going-away lunch tomorrow and some of my friends have taken to pretend-sob when they see me in between therapy sessions. At which I go, "Please ah, don't make me sad about this!" And it's not as though I'll never set foot in KK again. It's just I'm on a very long project. I'm sure someone will sabo with a "speech! speech!" tomorrow -- but unconsciously, I've already carved out one in my head.

I have realised I love everyone on this team. Therapists are generally awesome people, I guarantee you. Even if you have a random mean, evil outlier, this person is completely and utterly weighed out by everyone else's sunshine that his evil vibe usually doesn't stretch out very far. Or maybe it's me with rose-tinted glasses again.

Oh well, S, I hope you always have those rose-tinted glasses to turn to, especially for those days that are not so pretty.

Alhamdulillah. 😎

No comments: