Friday, March 31, 2017


It's so late,
but I just needed to say that
I finally watched PK,
Aamir Khan's movie from a couple of years ago --
and I love it so much!

Guys, please watch this --
it's so entertaining, and thought-provoking, and sweet!
I cried like a baby at the end.



And here's a nice song from the movie:




Aamir Khan is a gift to Bollywood cinema, seriously.
I'm increasingly impressed by his works.
Like his more recent movie, Dangal, was so, so good as well.

Dangal was about female empowerment, gender stereotypes,
and father-daughter love.

PK was about religion, humanity, and God, and done tastefully
so it does not overtly offend! Excellent, Mr Khan.

I'm proud to say he was my first bollywood crush/love.
I totally had an Aamir Khan phase in my late teens to early twenties
when I devoured his entire filmography
from his first hit Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak
to his award-winning Lagaan, and everything in between.
And now in his 50s, he's proving his calibre in bigger ways --
this is how a great career develops and matures, I say.



Just for the heck of it,
here's a young Aamir Khan in a song I am proud I still know the lyrics to, hehe!
ohmygosh, look at his face then; so cute.

No comments: