Friday, March 11, 2016

Had to take a pause while watching this kdrama called Remember --



-- because my goodness, it reminded me of the famous documentary Making A Murderer 
(I'm half wondering if the drama writers weren't entirely influenced by Steven Avery's story) 
and it's making me so emotional.


I hadn't blogged about it, but E and I spent the nights during our Cameron Highlands getaway watching this documentary from start to end -- and God, it so enraged us. And now watching this kdrama, the rage comes back, haha oh dear.  If you have no clue what all this is about, please watch the trailers. And watch the documentary at least.

Unlike real life, the drama has a protagonist on whom we're putting our hopes, and as the audience, we demand that one day, in drama years, justice will prevail. There will be vindication. 

Real life, however. RAGE. Just rage. Why are people evil.
Who says reality isn't dramatic. So much drama!

No comments: