Friday, February 12, 2016

I'm properly excited now to re-visit a well-loved place.
Scotland, I heart you more than ever.



Sing me a song of a lass that is gone
Say, could that lass be I?
Merry of soul, she sailed on a day
Over the sea to Skye.
Billow and breeze, islands and seas,
Mountains of rain and sun...
All that was good, all that was fair,
All that was me is gone.

---

and ah, anticipating Season 2! this show is so pretty (for the place and the people) and epic. I've talked it over with E, and I conceded that it has not shined extraordinarily as literature (and I am only ~40% through the book; obviously I went on ahead with the TV version, eheh) but dang, it makes exciting TV! Also, it has an OTP to root for, and I'm obviously a sucker for that.



Hmm
I'm waiting on some other awesome show comebacks this year:
Prison Break, for one! (eeps, I loved Michael Scofield.)

And Gilmore Girls! which I don't watch --
but even I want to know if Jess and Rory will finally get together. :P

No comments: