Sunday, November 01, 2015

How is it already November.

This blog has started to crawl to almost a standstill. It hasn't been like this in more than 10 years.

I have no idea what this means, if anything.




Been revisiting old angsty feelings (are all these events connected somehow? -- the slow blogging of my early teenage days, the angst, the fanfic reading; yes, you heard me). I haven't felt like I want to break plates in a long time. But tonight, in between being properly adult and sane, there were brief flashes of angst.

Maybe it really is because of the fanfic I just got done with -- and you know how some people are 90% what they just read? Yes, maybe that's it. The protagonist is such an angry woman, I think she's rubbing off on me.


I should probably go read some proper literature.

No comments: