Saturday, December 27, 2014

I am so tired tonight, ahakz. I stayed at the office late just so I could finish all my work for 2014, then I got home and started binging on Supernatural and KFC like a brain-dead zombie.

I watched this episode of Supernatural:

SPOILERS FOR SEASON 10







Haha! And just when E was telling me how X-files (or was it Buffy?) had a musical episode, and I happily commented, well, yes, I can't ever imagine Sam and Dean singing a musical number, that's why it hasn't happened. Apparently, I should bite my tongue -- they managed to make a musical episode, embedded within some meta-fiction!

I half-hate it. Meta often feels fan-nish and tacky. But at the same time, it offers such hilarious stuff -- and that's why I really can't hate it all that much. (I mean, seriously, if you think about it -- we totally transplanted ourselves into our fandom when we were in our teen years; it was hilarious and incredibly fun, but ridiculously embarrassing.)

I've decided I like this, ahahah.


---


Anyway, finally -- I've had my last day of work for 2014. And I'm looking forward to my trip! (((:

I don't know what I'm expecting, but I really -- wish, hope, pray -- that when I'm back, somehow, I'll... feel different. Figure out things more, see more. Be better, be inspired. Insya Allah, Amin.



The last time I was in Egypt was literally 10 years ago!


2 comments:

turkey said...

OMG THE PEBBLE INCIDENT WAS 10 YEARS AGO?!

And your family photo is taking my mind back to PoA -- haha I've always imagined the family photo of the Weasleys in Egypt (the one published in the Daily Prophet that Sirius spotted "Scabbers" in!) to look like something like that.

Anonymous said...

Yes ut was 10 years ago! Stories and gifts to share at our next meet up! (:
-- S