Tuesday, August 12, 2014

On reflection of previous whiny posts, a reminder from Lymond:

“Today,’ said Lymond, ‘if you must know, I don’t like living at all. But that’s just immaturity boggling at the sad face of failure. Tomorrow I’ll be bright as a bedbug again.” 



Training going at a slow, steady pace, and I'm living one day at a time. Yoshi!



Ridiculous and random thought maybe -- but I wish I had an older sister. In more recent years, I've come to have slightly older ladies as friends, and I realise of how much value they are. I've never had older girls I really admired until recently; it's silly. I should have befriended more of my seniors back in school.

2 comments:

atiqah said...

I have an older sister and she's kinda awesome. Sometimes. :)

Shamiah said...

Awww. <3 sometimes only ah? ahah.