Thursday, August 28, 2014

Nowadays, all I feel like having in the way of entertainment is funny material. Which is why watching Running Man is such a destress-er because it always succeeds in making me laugh out loud.

Such that even when I feel like having a bite of fanfic, I start revisiting one of the funniest fanfiction ever written (honest): Draco Malfoy, The Amazing Bouncing Rat, is so hilarious, I remember the first time I read it, I would fall off my seat and stay laughing on the floor.



A few lines in, and it already wins, hehe:

Draco reviewed the thoughts he had just had and realised he was in dire need of caffeine. Preferably injected straight into the vein. 

I'm a Malfoy, he thought. A creature of the night. This early in the morning is just not on. 


Yes, early morning is not on for me either. I always feel I would function a lot better if we didn't have to wake up so early and drag our feet to work...

ZZZZZZzzzz.

No comments: