Monday, June 23, 2014

I don't have the time to dig into the reasons why, but I realise I don't really like the me who doesn't blog. So. I am blogging tonight! (Maybe it's my resistance against aging, which apparently correlates to fewer blog posts -- I don't know.)

General updates:

-- I recently started on Emergency Couple, the drama with Choi Jin Hyuk and Song Ji Hyo, both of whom I like; and it's been HILARIOUS. Omg, finallllllly, a Korean drama that I like after quite a dearth. Basically, it's a hate-love rom-com but in the ER department of a hospital, and the couple are ex-spouses. So funny, I'm loving it. And because it's our lovely Mong JiHyo from Runnning Man, they have to have some Running Man-cameo -- and they brought Gary in!

I have so much love for Running Man.



The last time when Song Joong Ki was in a drama, Gwang Soo totally did his squeaky robot dance from Running Man as well. Haha! Love love love.




-- OMG, THAT MOTH JUST ENTERED OUR HOUSE.

-- Less than a week to Ramadhan! Is this the reason for my behaviour; a last hurrah? :P

-- WORK IS SPEEDY INSANE. There's always so much work, it is craaaaazay. And I get so used to just opening and shutting my door, kid after kid, in a day -- it's just, what the heck -- exhausting. And notes, notes, notes. And projects! ohmygod. Why are we always so ambitious. The disease continues into the working world -- always trying to do too much and compromising on quality.

-- I still have the kitchen to clean so

good night!

(:

2 comments:

eunice said...

Omg, I can't believe you're still the default kitchen cleaner after all these years...

sham b said...

who else would be?!