Tuesday, February 18, 2014


If you haven't seen Disney's latest animated movie, you should! 
It's about sister-love, and strong women. And very lovely and amusing.



Today, I realised I was a speech therapist. Heheee.

What I mean is...  I realised that I had these skills, Alhamdulillah, and they have now become part of me. One can only do something well, I feel, when things start clicking into place by intuition, and you just know how things are to be done. When I see a child now, I size him or her up almost unconsciously and then pitch my language at their level immediately.

So I have parents ask, "How come he copies you! He never copies us at home..." And then I pause and think in my head, "Eh, why ah?" and have to rewind a little bit before I can give them the strategy that I used... unconsciously.

:) Alhamdulillah wa syukri li Rasulillah, I'm happy with work.

No comments: