Friday, October 25, 2013

endless game



Usually, I prefer the genki ni natte type of songs from Arashi. 

But I've recently started on Sho's J-drama Kazoku Game, and it's been intriguing;
 and this weird and confusing song has gotten to me (6 months late! have been so out of the JE loop).

The world dims
My memory rewinds
What is there?
Let's open that door
Reset to reality
Go on ahead to the end
Though the answer can't be seen



I feel like the song really is about Sho's character -- Yoshimoto Kouya, whose true identity is part of the mystery arc of the whole drama. Clearly, the guy has issues: working as a tutor to save a boy from bullying in the day, but every night retreats into a guilt-ridden hell about his mysterious past. 

3 comments:

Iqa said...

Wah, I cannot imagine Sho doing this kind of role!

I miss the boys and being excited about what they do. :(

sham b said...

Deshou! We should watch something tonight. Yayyyy the weekend!

sham b said...

Deshou! We should watch something tonight. Yayyyy the weekend!