Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I've been rewatching Hanadan! 

I've sorta calculated that I do this about every 2 years or so, haha.

And I've also revisited my love for Utada Hikaru's songs -- seriously, I used to have her on repeat like all day or something and knew every word by heart.




---


And Domyouji/Makino -- love them so much. This show, it makes me laugh so hard, and makes me cry so bad. Japan! When will you produce another magic like Hanadan!




DOUMYOUJI: Hello.
MAKINO: Uh… um… It’s me, Makino.
DOUMYOUJI: Oh.
MAKINO: Can you talk right now?
DOUMYOUJI: Sure. I can talk.
MAKINO: We haven’t done this in a while huh? We haven’t used these phones…
DOUMYOUJI: You’re… right. What’s wrong? Are you crying?
MAKINO: I’m sorry. I’m not crying. You know… You know what? Talking to you… on this phone… is such an amazing thing. I thought… I would never… ever hear your voice from this again.
DOUMYOUJI: Makino.
MAKINO: This Sunday…
DOUMYOUJI: Eh?
MAKINO: Ebisu Garden Place… Clock Tower Square, at 1 o’clock!

No comments: