Saturday, December 08, 2012

Ola from Porto, Portugal! :)

Although I'm not sure hello in Portuguese is the same as that in Spanish. I realize there are too many awesome languages I know zilch about and Spanish and Portuguese are just two of many. My father played a prank last night and called my hotel room just to say, "Muchos iglesias pistachio?", which of course makes no sense at all.

Anyway, Porto is a pretty coastal town with quaint little houses on the river banks. Every other thing we're visiting on this Iberian Peninsula is a UNESCO site. Things are ancient and cobble-stoned and Gothic or Baroque. It is photo heaven most of the time.

On to Fatima and Lisbon tomorrow! And I cannot get over how high-tech life is becoming now that I can blog from a corner of the world so far away from little Tampines, Singapore.

3 comments:

turkey said...

I WANT HOLIDAY

sham b said...

Funnily, I've been thinking we should go somewhere together again like maybe the Hogwarts theme park in the US. Maybe in a year's time? Even on this holiday I want another holiday! And I don't want to go back to SG!

sham b said...

Also, OLA FROM LISBON! :D