Friday, November 09, 2012

As I walk home from placement these days, neighbours and familiar persons have been asking if I'm coming home from work or study -- and depending on what is more prime on my lips, my answer can be either. Because placement, especially this one, is not study. It is draining work. And what's app is becoming a crazy endless channel for work discussion, so that we have updates for report changes at all times of the day; it can drive you to the edge. An entire department office on one's phone -- beeping at a moment's notice.

I want to be able to tell people that yes, I am working already.

I am so looking forward to the end of this course. I will miss the lovely people (so so so much) and the library perks, but am ready to get out of NUS, truly.



And the holiday in December --- the shining, golden finish line.

3 comments:

plonks said...

December is coming soon! :)

The Mighty Mini Mouse said...

I'm going to miss you,darling :(

sham b said...

I'll miss you too!!! <3

Yes, December is coming. Cannot wait!