Saturday, September 01, 2012

Some updates:

* Thesis submission is over! Submission closed at exactly 5.00 pm. I almost got a heart attack when I couldn't even click the folder on ivle just to check on my plagiarism report.


I've found errors already, mostly formatting ones, but also mistakes with regard to participant age and numbers... yikes, yikes, yikes! Lucky hard copies are only due Monday so at least can alter for those. D:

* My PBL group thinks I'm bossy! :OOO But I hope they don't hate me or anything, ahah. If they tell me I'm bossy to my face, I don't suppose they resent it that much?


* I'm in love with a Jdrama too, yay! Rich Man, Poor Woman has a lovable, eccentric couple I'm totally rooting for, played by Oguri Shun (I've missed seeing him on screen!) and Ishihara Satomi. 



He's a hot-tempered computer genius and she's a naive fresh graduate with an eidetic memory, who he hires. And both of them are mentally unhinged in their own ways, it is so funny to watch them be insane around each other! The drama actually has some serious themes, but the two of them really make this an absolutely fun watch. 

One of those bits where she behaves like a crazy woman:


* I am forgetting that just because thesis is over, it doesn't mean I'm finished with this course yet. Still got hurdles to overcome!

* Last but not least, in the spirit of this whatsapp screencapping, one of my faves that I saved:


2 comments:

Duck said...

I'm watching Rich Man Poor Woman too!!!

Shamiah said...

isn't it lovely! Ishihara Satomi is adorable!