Friday, June 22, 2012

This is my current favourite! (Although Haru Haru comes a close second -- I don't ever tire of Haru Haru for some reason.) I've been digging through their previous albums for the less popular tracks as well, and this one got me.



GD, underneath that almost-Gaga-level fashion madness, is an uber-romantic heart, because he's the one who comes up with the story and the music and it's always these tragic, beautiful things. Creativity, idealism and romance do tend to go hand in hand.

My only masterpice is our love tragedy
My heart is an art gallery filled with you


Only the white chair that you sat in
Has your scent on it
You left leaving only a heartless silence
Waiting for you, this little cafe


This is bad translation, I bet. I wish I could understand Korean a bit more, like I do Japanese at least. It's come to the point where I would watch entire Japanese shows unsubbed to watch Big Bang, and it's totally improving my Jap, haha. Right now, I can make out few Korean words but the syntax still evades me.

No comments: