Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The beauty of any object is measured by its capacity to point to the Real.

- Imam Abdul Latif Finch

When I have time at my disposal (to study, actually, and to keep up with my research work, because it's reading week), I start to return to a version of my self that is quite different from who I am when I'm busy. And I become this.. I don't know, a more distracted child. Haha! I return to my loves, basically. My reading, and digging up stuff because I am simply curious. I also become more of a philosophical nut. Really, give me a tower of books and I will simply be quite happy. What's with me trying to make my way in the world with this clinician stuff huh.

But yes, I remind myself that this world is not a dream.

Lead me where You will; my heart on a platter.

---

I get extremely irritated every time I realise that there are virtually ZERO youtube videos of Arashi or any JE group anymore. Johnny and all the higher-ups need to be smacked over the head with a pan, or something equally violent. I can't find a single version of Arashi's WISH PV anywhere online. I was listening to it randomly tonight and missed the PV and wanted to have a rewatch, but failed to find it. If this had happened four years ago... I wouldn't have been able to love JE.

One day, Kpop will seriously take over ALL of the JE star power, even in Japan, and it will be entirely the management's fault.

This was the best I could find: (and, gah, this was 7 years ago now???? Dear god, Arashi is old. I am old.)


Wish by Arashi by saryoma

WISH <3 <3 <3

No comments: