Sunday, February 12, 2012

Oh, forgot to mention about the JE-related news that shocked me after the last PBL class this past Friday:


Haha!

It sounded so incredible that I was sure it couldn't be the infamous Jin, but oh my god, it is. And yes, isn't he supposed to be cavorting around in the US, working on his American accent? When did he have the time to end up with a shotgun wedding situation??? And Meisa -- whaat. -.- I thought the girl had some sense.

Does this sound like a fanfic situation or what. Haha, the fodder this offers!

Botttomline, all I care is that Pi better not be walking down this same road. Jin has been known to influence Pi in the worst ways.

I keep rooting for my OTP and this happens to their respective friends instead! oh, funny world.

2 comments:

atiqah said...

So in the fanfic, Pi would be best man and Maki the maid of honour. Correct or not. :D

sham b said...

Haha yes awesome subplot eh.