Tuesday, February 07, 2012

From the CNY week a while back:
















We went to the Singapore Philatelic Museum (because apparently it's one of the few left to be covered by our visiting classmate haha) and then walked up the slope on that nice rainy afternoon, toward Fort Canning Hill, and of course we passed by the ROM. This picture is hilarious. So in character ah, Mini.

And then, after our little trek at Fort Canning, and complaining about how we should be with a date rather than each other and how we got freaked out over a pair of black balloons floating eerily across a quiet courtyard, we set off for dinner at the other Datin's place and had Indian rojak and roti john. And watched some old episodes of Big Bang Theory.





















Now it's all, busy busy. -.- Research presentations tomorrow.

Though I managed to organise some of my tudung on this new hanger I bought:





















Pretty colours. :) And I probably need at least another 4 of these to cover my whole collection. Yikes.

And I shall sign off my break now. Tiredzzzzz, but work calls. Ja.

I miss you, my friends.

No comments: